TALKING COP COOKIE JAR. SURF COOK ISLANDS. GIRL SCOUT COOKIE 2011
Talking Cop Cookie Jar
- A jar to hold cookies
- a jar in which cookies are kept (and sometimes money is hidden)
- Cookie jars are utilitarian or ceramic or glass jars often found in American and Canadian kitchens. In the United Kingdom, they are known as biscuit jars or biscuit tins.
- The Cookie Jar Group (also known as The Cookie Jar Company and Cookie Jar Entertainment) (formerly Cinar) is a Canadian producer of children’s entertainment, consumer products and educational materials.
- Engaging in speech
- (of an animal or object) Able to make sounds similar to those of speech
- Silently expressive
- talk: an exchange of ideas via conversation; “let’s have more work and less talk around here”
- exchange thoughts; talk with; “We often talk business”; “Actions talk louder than words”
- (talk) express in speech; “She talks a lot of nonsense”; “This depressed patient does not verbalize”
- collar: take into custody; “the police nabbed the suspected criminals”
- hook: take by theft; “Someone snitched my wallet!”
- A police officer
- bull: uncomplimentary terms for a policeman